quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

GASTRONOMIA CAPRI - IL GERANIO






Emperors Augustus and Tiberius were so enamoured with this "Mediterranean Pearl" that they chose the island of Capri for the site of numerous Imperial Villas, and spent many years administering ancient Rome from their spectacular cliff top palaces.
From the veranda of the Geranio Restaurant guests have a marvellous view of these ornate gardens, built on to the rocky cliff edge terrace and brimming with fabulous Mediterranean flowers and shrubs.
Overlooking the Gardens of Augustus, commissioned in the early 1900's by the illustrious German engineer Alfred Krupp, and donated, in recent times, to the Capri town council clients are treated to the finest cuisine In this enchanting corner of the island.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário